1. Matt Kocher (Last Week: 1st) – Kocher continued his dominance winning his third race in a row at Martinsville. It’s his title to lose with three races remaining. Can he seal the deal and go back-to-back?
2. Stefan Marinak (Last Week: 3rd) – Stefan is heating up at the right time, but it may be too little too late as Kocher has already extended a sizable points lead on the competition. Stefan has yet to find victory lane this season. Look for him to be in the mix over the final three races.
3. Shawn Cool (Last Week: NR) – Back-to-back podium finishes have Shawn solidly in the mix for the championship after an up-and-down regular season. A Having yet to find victory lane this season, Shawn’s been playing nice with pseudo teammate Matt Kocher so far in the Chase. With three races left and Kocher pulling away, will Shawn ratchet the aggression up?
4. Kris Stump (Last Week: 2nd) – Kris recovered nicely after being sent for a spin while running in the top five early at Martinsville, ultimately finishing tenth. However, at this point in the season any type of slip proves costly and Stump paid the price in the overall points standings. Look for Stump to rebound at the Bullring.
5. Justin MacDuff (Last Week: 4th) – It was a solid night for the driver of the 20 machine at Martinsville, bouncing back after a disappointing result at South Boston ended any hope for a championship for this team. With three races remaining and little to race for, will this team make some noise and find themselves in victory lane again?